The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony (Minolta) AF lenses

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Cleaning out the camera cabinet and found a few Minolta branded AF lenses and figured some of you might be interested in them for your NEX 3/5 or A33/55's. All are in very good to excellent shape and are Maxim AF lenses with the 5 electronic pins, and look exactly like the new Sony versions of same. Prices are paypald and shipped US and I am open to offers.

1)SOLD >> 20mm f2.8, $400

2) SOLD 28 f2.8, $150

3) SOLD 50 f1.4, $250

4) SOLD 24-105 f3.5-4.5, $300

Paypal ID is jack-at-getdpi-dot-com

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Sony (Minolta) AF lenses

I am totally open to offers!

Ben Rubinstein

You must take a photo of this alladins cave of yours Jack, just how many more systems are sitting in the depths of this never ending cupboard? :p

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

:ROTFL:

Ben, it is amazing what I find in various boxes.

What really happens is folks know I'm into photography, so every now and again I get a box full of "old film camera gear" they want to get rid of. I then stuff it into a corner of my studio and promptly forget about it. Then a few weeks to several months later, I get tired of stumbling over it and find the time to actually tear into it and see what's there. Usually it ends up being donated to a local school that still teaches film (as well as digital) photography, while other times a few pieces of it are worth selling off to help fund the costs of maintaining GetDPI, as is this case.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

You nailed that one Ben - "cabinet" does not seem an appropriate term for Jack's gear storage solution - shed, or perhaps warehouse, or as you aptly describe it "Aladdin's Cave" are terms that allow one to better conjure up a more descriptive image of what his treasure trove may resemble!

Ben Rubinstein

I used the wrong phrase. 'Tardis' would most accurately describe it! (Dr Who for those uninitiated).