The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LX3 + accessories

apicius9

I love this little 'classic' camera and never thought I would sell it, but I find that I hardly ever use it as a backup for my GH1, so I am letting it go. For sale is

- Panasonic LX3 black in original box with all accessories except the instructions (I'm sure they can be downloaded)
- 2 extra batteries
- generic brown leather case
- Always On camera wrap
- lensmate hood adapter (discontinued and hard to find)
- Hoya HMC UV filter

The camera is in exc++ condition, hard to tell it from a new one except for the glass screen protector. Everything else also in excellent condition except that there may be slight signs of use on the leather case.

This makes a great and complete set, at least I cannot think of anything else one might need. Price is $360 incl. shipping and paypal in the US, anywhere lese with adjusted postage.

Thanks for looking,

Stefan

apicius9

O.k., I had hoped that with all the accessories it would raise more interest. How about $335 shipped for the whole package?

Stefan

apicius9

Bumping this one up, new price is $315 shipped in the US. However, I currently find only one extra battery (total of 2), I have to look through my bags, maybe it's in there somewhere.

Stefan

apicius9

O.k., $300 shipped, it's going to the bay if that doesn't find any interest. Thanks for checking,

Stefan

apicius9

Finally got around to taking a few pics:

Stefan

P.S. Just saw that I forgot taking pics of the cases, if you need those, please let me know.