The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- 35mm summilux asph, 28/35 mini finder, silver grip

mikel

For sale are the following, and all prices already include paypal fees and shipping to US. Shipping is fully insured via USPS with signature confirmation.

1. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH in excellent condition. Comes with box, case, hood, hood cap, rear cap, and papers. I'm missing the original front cap (46mm) but will include a generic one. Other than a tiny mark on the barrel (see photos), the lens is like new. Glass is perfect and the focus is smooth. This one focused the same as a silver one I had (object just at the back of the focal plane at f1.4), and I liked the lighter weight.
Price: $3050

2. CV 28/35mm mini-finder. Includes pouch. Mint condition.
Price: $275

3. Photoequip grip, silver, for M-bodies.
Price: $80

Local pickup in SF Bay Area is fine, and I'll drop the shipping and paypal fee from the price. I've purchased stuff from Guy, Robert J. and others here on the forum, and on RFF. References available.
Thanks for looking,
Mike

mikel

Had a couple questions about what I meant regarding the focus. I used a ground glass and ruler on my film bodies to make sure this black lens focused the same as my silver one. At f1.4, the object I focus on is in the back 1/3 of the depth of field. When I stop the lens down, the focal plane moves like it does on all these, but the object remains within the depth of field. Hope this helps clarify....

mikel

The 35mm summilux is sold to a fine member on the forum. Thanks everyone else for the interest.

The 28-35mm mini finder is still available. How about $240, which includes paypal and shipping?

mikel

Hi Hung,
Right back at you!

Nothing but great transactions with Hung, and other members here at getdpi. A fine group of people.