The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB - 90 mm f/2.8 elmarit (v4,last version with hood)

ashwinrao1

Hi all,
Well, I miss my old buddy, the 90 mm f/2.8 elmarit, and am heading out in a few months to India, where I'd like to put such a lens to use.

I am looking for a nice copy of this lens (latest version, with telescoping hood). Six-bit coded is preferred but not necessary. I do want perfect optics, good mechanical performance, and reasonable to excellent cosmetics.

Any sellers out there? I am looking in the $600-800 range, depending on condtion. Any potential sellers out there? It'd go to a good home ; ) (i.e. mine)

I am attaching a copy of the lens that I am essentially looking for, though color is not important. I'd prefer a purchase within the U.S. I don't do paypal, but could send a personal check, or bank check, for that matter....perfect buy-sell feedback here....