The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 645 system with Zeiss 80mm Planar T* f/2

St Clair

Hi,

I've got a spare Contax 645 with Zeiss 80mm Planar T* f/2 for sale. It includes the body, lens, lens cap, film holder and 120/220 film magazine, and Contax strap. (Sorry Polaroid back has been sold). Operates flawlessly and takes amazing photos!

Condition is great, some small marks (no dents) here and there but overall very well taken care of. Takes amazing photos, search on my blog for photos taken with the camera: www.stclair-photography.com/blog

I'm located in New Zealand but will ship internationally via. EMS courier with tracking number.

$1400 USD including shipping to anywhere in the world. If you want to pay by paypal we can split the fee.