The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 Black, Handgrip M8, RRS L bracket

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Leica M8 Classic. Not updated. Body has a small ding on the top cover (see photos) and couple of small marks on the screen: a hairline scratch on the left side and a buff mark on the right. They're not easy to show and requires holding the camera at a right angle to a light. (I tried this with one of the photos, and although shaky I think it's good enough to illustrate.) I didn't even think of or notice this until I cleaned the camera to put up here. Include box, papers, manual, and software; I didn't even install the C1 LE bundled since I already have C1 Pro. Charger, battery, the usual pointless strap and a USB cable still in their bags, never unboxed. (Not shown.) If you want I'll toss an inexpensive 4GB SD card in the box just to get started. The plastic cover on the bottom has some scratches. I think $2200 is a fair price for an M8 ($2100 priced to sell), so because of the top cover ding and screen marks I'm asking $1950. Paypal preferred.

M8 handgrip. Bottom plastic cover a little bit scratched and buffed. $125

RRS L bracket; this is not the new spiffy 3-piece one, but an older more generic model. Adjustable to fit most cameras this size. Mint. $100

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
3518 actuations according to the UniqueID tag.

$1850 for the body, or the original asking price of $1950 with the grip.

kalex

LOL. it hasn't sold yet. But ye that's pretty lame. I doubt it that he will get his asking price though