The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9, Steel Gray Body

J

Jay Clawson

Leica M9 Steel Gray body, $6,200. Body in mint minus cosmetic condition showing very slight signs of use from less than 1,100 shutter actuations according to image count. Upon close inspection I can only find a faint line below the hot shoe and another faint mark next to the hot shoe - otherwise it it looks like new. Price includes extra battery purchased with camera, Zhou black leather half case with red stitching, box and all accessories in original packaging, and unfilled warranty card. Purchased January 2010, so camera still has more than one year remaining on two year warranty. I am original owner. As much as I enjoy using the Leica, I find that it does not work as well as hoped for my personal photographic style even though I love the images it produces. Price with items as listed is $6,200 - total cost to you. Will ship to confirmed Paypal address in USA with signature on delivery. I will absorb Paypal fees plus shipping and insurance (via registered mail).

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I just bought a lens from Jay. It was well packaged, arrived quickly and was as described. It looked like it had never been used.

sidmuer

Nice compliment to the 50 asph :thumbs:
:D:D

Can't wait.
It's my 2nd m9 body actually.
But my first ASPH!
I do love the 90mm elmarit pre-asph I have, and anything sharper than it right
now is hard to believe. But I always like being impressed!

f1point0

Congrats! Steel Grey is beautiful and the images/files that you will get out of it will be even more beautiful...

sidmuer

Nice compliment to the 50 asph :thumbs:
Congrats! Steel Grey is beautiful and the images/files that you will get out of it will be even more beautiful...
I do have the black body, I am going to let go of.
But the 50 I am getting is black. Hope the black lens suits the grey cam.

Honestly, I'm not that picky about the fashion as much as the function though.
Jay here gave me a very good deal since it includes the Zhou case I think.