The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SIGMA DP1 / FOR SALE

helenhill

Excellent Condition
Proper box with all the Contents
DP1 Camera,Lens Cap, Hot Shoe Cover,Soft case, Strap,Battery & Charger,USB Cable, AV Cable,Sigma Pro Photo Disc,Instruction Manual

PAID: $824.00
WILL SELL FOR: $650.00

The Reason....... funds towards the M8
and I already have a Dlux3 & GRD2

Please PM if interested

Thanx!
Cheers! H

A

asabet

As much as I don't like to see you leave the DP1 camp, an M8 is a good reason to sell a DP1. This is going to sell very, very fast at that sweet price ;). Regards, Amin

Terry

And there is a sweet M8 out there that can't wait for Helen to take the dive....:angel::angel::angel::grin:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Yay Helen. If there was some way I could sneak it past my wife I'd buy it just to speed the process along.

cam

congrats, Helen! i may be following you as well -- though at this point the sale of the DP1 would be to buy lenses for my R-D1... at a certain point, the actual M8 camera body may look downright cheap :grin:

enjoy, Kent! it truly is a glorious camera!