The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica Leitz Super Angulon 21mm f4 with finder in M mount

Vobluda

I give a try with Super Angulon for second time but these lens are just not for me.
So I am selling beautiful silver Leitz Super Angulon 21mm f4 in M mount with finder. Serial number of the lens is 1 646 000 dating them in 1959.
I would dare to say that the lens are mint. Glass is perfectly clear. There are just a few very light marks on the lens barrel. Finder is bright with marks on top of it. Please refer to the pictures.
Lens comes in M mount. Mount is secured with small screw and is deductable so you can use lens with M39 camera as well. I never give a try to unmount it though.

Sale includes lens with both caps and finder with leather case.
I am asking 1500 USD including paypal, shipping at cost.
Payment in GBP or EUR is also possible with exchange rate of my bank at the day of payment.
Posting from Prague with Czech Post Priority (air) Parcel fully insured trackable online with proof of postage and signature on receipt. I will post the lens wherever the Czech Post is able to deliver the parcel.

*** Any questions please ask ***

Pictures are here: http://picasaweb.google.cz/mzeljak/LeitzSuperAngulon21mmF4?authkey=Gv1sRgCPXJlNbRk_vqXA&feat=directlink

Last edited:

Vobluda

Re: FS: Leica Leitz Super Angulon 21mm f4 with finder in M mount

Bump for 1500 USD posted paypaled worldwide.

Vobluda

Bump for 1400 USD posted paypaled worldwide.

Vobluda

I will trade the lens for Canon 5D and some small extra cash within EU.

T

treehousedaddy

Still looking to sell or swap?