The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax Ikon IIa Black Dial and IIIa Color Dial

flyingpalm

Up for sale CONTAX RF cameras, IIa and IIIa.

1. Contax IIa, V19736, black dial version.
Body in nice condition, small used marks, some paint flaws on the top left. Two small Zeiss bumps on the back.
Focus dial move freely, viewfinder clean and clear, patch is good on both way.
Shutter tested working on all speeds, speed lower than 1/10s a bit slow, B & T works fine.
Asking for $240 net to me.

2. Contax IIIa, D79561, color dial version.
Body is in excellent condition, all leather intact and there's not even one bump on the back.
Focus dial a bit stiff but usable, viewfinder clean and clear, patch is good on both way.
Shutter working on all speed but sometimes won't fire, you have to turn one or two times again to get it fired. B & T works fine.
Meter is working but not tested for accuracy.
Local expert said a full CLA will solve the shutter and meter problem becuase it's dual to lack of use for a long time, and it will cost $140.

Asking for $280 net to me, if you need it CLAed I can do it for you if you pay the extra $140.

Both of the camera has a film spool, both self-timer are working.

Last edited: