The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sandisk Extreme 32 Gig 60 MB/s CF card

tom in mpls

Re: Sandisk Extreme 32 Gig 60 MB/s CF card

Jeez, I remember stocking up on expensive high capacity cards for a major trip with the original Canon Rebel. Two 256mb cards and one 512mb. The price of the 512 was painful, but I can't really recall how much.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Tom, I remember paying $300 for my first 1 GB CF card -- and that was after I had waited for them to come down in price!

D&A

Althought my earliest digital cameras used cards smaller than 32mb...I recall the time I pleaded with the Canon USA rep to purchase his 164 mb CF card...one of the first available here in the states, for a shoot I had. It was a Type II CF card as opposed to Type I which all the lower capacity cards were at the time. He kept upping the price to rediculously high levels but here I thought they're never going to make any larger...so I better go for it! I threw out my crystal ball after that.

Dave (D&A)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Price lowered to $135.