The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica AR lenses

dixeyk

I love them but I have too many lenses and I've decided to just make my life simpler and go with one set. All these lenses have been shot with are in good shape have little or no dust, no marks that I can see, no scratches on the glass, no fungus and no oil on the aperture blades. I'll take pictures and upload them as soon as I can. All prices include shipping CONUS and PP fees. I'm open to offers and trades as well.

Konica 57/1.4 in EX condition. It's the older one with the black metal focus knob and the silver body. It comes with front and rear caps and UV filter. - $50

Konica 28/3.5 in EX+ condition (bought from Greg Weber). It comes with front and rear caps, leather case, rectangular metal lens hood (also with leather case). The first 4 in this set were taken with the 28/3.5 - $50

Konica 135/3.2 (probably the best of the Konica 135s). It looks like it has never been used. It comes with front and rear caps - $40

Konica 50/1.7 in EX condition. - $11