The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB Leica X1 + Leather Case and Battery

cgthanos

For sale is a Leica X1 in like-new condition with a spare Leica battery and a Leica transport case. The camera comes with the original box and all of the original contents except for the strap, which I can't find at the moment but will send at my cost to the buyer as soon as I do. I have been using the (included and pictured) wrist strap in conjunction with the leather transport case and have not needed the strap.

I purchased this camera new from Popflash on August 30 and used it sparingly during a trip the following week. There are about 650 actuations as of this posting.

The leather transport case has some wear from being inside of another bag, as shown in the pictures. The spare battery was charged but never used.

Both copies of lightroom have been downloaded with the camera, and I have registered it on the leica website. As always, I will promise to be involved in any future warranty claims if needed.

I am asking $1750 shipped and paypal'd for the set. Please PM with questions, and feel free to check my feedback at fredmiranda, ebay, audiogon, rennlist, all under the same name. I have also sold here but I don't believe there is a way to track feedback.

Last photo shows a 100% crop but it has been downsampled through photobucket... The lens is amazingly sharp for a compact.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n197/cgthanos/L1010692.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n197/cgthanos/L1010693.jpg

cgthanos

Reduced to $1600 net to me

I can deliver in New England within reason.

This was literally used for a couple of weeks and has been just sitting in its case. I just don't use it as I am addicted to my m9/nocti combo.