The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Zeiss 35 mm f/2.8 Biogon - C (Leica M mount)

ashwinrao1

Up for sale is my Zeiss 35 mm f/2.8 Biogon-C in ZM mount (standard Leica M-bayonet mount). I purchased this beautiful lens new from Adorama in June, but I have collected too many 35's, and this one needs to go to help fund another purchase. The lens is black colored, and a B + W 43 mm UV Haze MRC filter (matches the silver outer element of the lens) was purchased and placed on the lens before I ever used it. Glass is pristine.

The lens is is near mint condition, with only one slight cosmetic blemish on the aperture ring between f/2.8 and f/4 (slightest paint rub markm only visible under certain lighting conditions). Otherwise, it is both cosmetically and mechanically perfect.

The lens comes with Both front and rear caps, original box, packing, and paperwork.

Erwin Puts calls this lens "the king of flare reduction", and compares it favorably to both the Summicron 35 and Summarit 35. It's stellar performer with that unique 3D Zeiss signature and remarkable microcontrast.

This lens retails new for $ 817, and the filter itself costs $38. Thus, price, as new, would be about $855 plus shipping.

I am asking for $650 shipped (CONUS sale only) for this killer combo. Sorry, no paypal. I do accept personal and bank checks....