The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Noctilux f/1.0, E60 w/built in hood

panda81

Leica 50mm f/1.0 Noctilux E60 for sale, the version with the built in hood. 6-bit coded - not sure who did it, but it looks very professionally done (not with just a sharpie).

I would rate the lens in EX condition. A few rub marks on the body, but there is only one that is slightly more serious that is show in the last photo. No marks on either the front or rear lens elements. The spots on the glass you see in the first photo is just dust.

Lens will come with front and rear caps, lens pouch, and original box.

Asking for $5500 total (includes Paypal and insured shipping via UPS). CONUS please.

panda81

i was a little scared it wouldn't sell!! :)

selling the lens was an ordeal by itself, i felt bad for the buyer. i bombarded him with messages and even phone calls because of new developments that i didn't want him to be surprised and discouraged by when he received the lens. but he was very patient and i think he's happy with it so far :)

jonoslack

HI Jerry
I had one just like that - kept it for a couple of years and moved it on - I still often regret it, and I guess you will too, but the 50 'lux asph is a fine thing, and if you want character then a Zeiss 50 sonnar will deliver it in spades (as long as you son doesn't take ownership :ROTFL:)

congratulations on the sale - I hope you'll both be very happy