The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Misc

J

JihM

- MATCH TECHNICAL CODER SET $55

- JAPAN EXPOSURE 1.35X DIOPTER/MAGNIFIER $115

- LEICA M8 REPLACEMENT BATTERY, NON OEM $15

gambaphoto

how did you like the coder kit? did you find it easy to use and did it work well on the lenses and did the cameras read the markings very well? I'm looking into these but I haven't heard much personal feed back about them. Please let me know.
Thanks

J

JihM

@gambaphoto: I only used it once to encode a Nokton f1.1 as a Noctilux. I found it all absurdely easy to do. It's ingenious. I've used the self made, cut out ones, and find the Match Technical plastic mold both more accurate and easier to do. Total time took about 30 seconds from looking up the Noctilux to penning it.

@NYCEnglish: if you're non-gifting it via PayPal, then add 3%. It includes shipping via standard post.