The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica lenses & m43 adapter

E

ebrandon

Four nice Konica Hexanon SLR lenses, and a Konica to m43 adapter for sale.

Konica Hexanon AR 24mm f2.8 AE -- $110

Konica Hexanon AR 40mm f1.8 AE Pancake -- $30

Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.4 AE -- $30

Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.7 AE -- $30

RJ Konica to micro four thirds adapter -- $10

Because of their low prices it makes little sense to sell & ship them individually, so I am making the following bundles available:

a) Everything for $200 w/ paypal fees and shipping fees included

b) The 24mm and your choice of 50mm for $140 w/ paypal fees and shipping fees included. Adapter available for an additional $10.

c) The 40mm and your choice of 50mm for $60 w/ paypal fees and shipping fees included. Adapter available for an additional $10.

You can check out my very positive feedback on Fredmiranda under "ebrandon" or ebay under "eric_brandon".

Please contact via PM or email.

Thanks!
- Eric Brandon

E

ebrandon

Details of the 24mm f2.8

This lens is in excellent condition, with extremely clean glass. Includes original Konica back cap, and third party front cap.

E

ebrandon

Details of the 40mm f1.8 pancake.

Very sharp lens in excellent condition. Extremely clean glass. Comes with original Konica back cap, and original Konica front cap (that has a scuff mark).

E

ebrandon

Details of the 50mm f1.4

Very good looking lens with extremely clean body and silky smooth focusing ring.

Optics are almost perfect but there is a small mark in the lens coatings near the edge of the rear element. This mark is less than 1mm across and hard to see. The glass itself is unscratched - the mark is in the lens coating and I think it's probably a manufacturing defect. I believe it has no impact on the image quality.

Includes original Konica rear cap, and third party front cap.

E

ebrandon

Details of the 50mm f1.7

Shrap lens in excellent condition with very clean glass. Very smooth focusing ring.

Includes original Konica rear cap, and third party front cap.

E

ebrandon

The 40mm, 50mm f/1.4, and adapter are sold.

The 24mm and 50mm f/1.7 are still available for $140 shipped and paypal'ed.

I would also sell the 24mm individually.

Thanks!
- Eric