The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 50mm F1.5 Nokton ASPH Black

John Black

Voightlander 50mm F1.5 Nokton ASPH
Complete with hood, caps and box. Includes 6-bit coded adapter.
$435 Shipped and Paypal'd in the U.S.

The Voigt 50mm is in mint condition and comes complete with its original accessories and packaging. The glass is clean and clear with no cleaning marks, no scratches, no fungus, etc. Focus is smooth and turns easily (it is not a stiff focus ring). The aperture ring clicks accurately and easily from stop to stop (the are no issues with aperture tabs). Cosmetically the lens looks mint to me. There are no scratches, dings, etc., in the paint finish.

The lens is actually quite sharp wide open (better than the Leica 50mm F1.4 Lux Pre-ASPH I sold about a month ago). Focus is spot on with my Leica M8.2 at both the minimum focus distance and infinity. It comes with a Kiron LTM adapter which is coded as a 50mm Lux ASPH. This adapter has milled divots for the 6-bit coding. I do not have a box or packaging for the adapter (it came off of Ebay in a little baggie).

I am hesitant to sell this lens because it has been a good performer and focus has been very accurate. I will not sell the adapter and lens separately. Some sample images here. The price is a bit higher than most others, but I had to try several copies before getting one that performed well. Price is firm. Lowball offers, etc., will be ignored. Keep in mind that the price includes shipping and Paypal. US sale only.

Jonas

I would be willing to pay the extra needed for shipping the lens to Europe. To bad you are thinking of a domestic sell only. If you change your mind please send me a PM and I'll take it.

thank you,

/Jonas

T

tokengirl

Damn, you gotta be quick around here. If Nick changes his mind, I'll take it. ;)

Claire