The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya AF lenses and extension tube for sale.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Mint condition Mamiya AF 35 mm f3.5 lens for Mamiya 645, optically flawless, comes with front and rear caps and original box. I bought this new several years ago but rarely use it as I have the 28 and 45 which seem to cover my needs. $950, shipping included within North America.

Also a Mamiya AF 55 mm f2.8 for Mamiya 645, well used but in very good condition. It is very slightly rough in turning at the infinity position but works well. It renders beautifully at moderate apertures and I'm only selling it because I got the new 55 LS lens. $550 with shipping included in North America.

Finally the Auto Extension Tube NA403 (the long one) for Mamiya, $120 shipping included.

Bill

[email protected]