The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD!: Leica DMR

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Selling my digital back for Leica R8/R9 cameras. As much as I like my M9, I think the overall image quality of the DMR is better, though 'only' 10MP like the M8. Shooting speed is about the same as well. So no speed machine, but perfectly usable. This unit is excellent condition except for a mark on the top, which ends up very close to the body and not that noticeable when mounted. A few very slight buff marks along the bottom. No scratches or marks on the displays, whatsoever - they wore screen protectors their whole life. This sale includes what you see in the photos, plus original packaging. I tested it about a week ago but otherwise have used it very little last year or so. As a result the Li-Ion cells will likely need a full calibration cycle to show proper charge status - charge them, then run them until the camera shuts off, then charge again. As a note - it only uses plain SD cards up to 2GB, and I'd be happy to throw one in if you need. (Otherwise you can grab these by the handful online.) $2500

I also have a mint R9 anthractice, in box with instructions and all accessories except original screen, that I'll throw in for $1300 if you need a body. (I'm not selling it separately.) It has a plain microprism screen with DMR crop installed. Used with the DMR above. It has Passport USA warranty coverage until June 2011, which I can try to transfer or will help you take advantage of if you need.

edtan

Re: FS: Leica DMR

DMR received. Well packaged and the most pleasant transaction I've experienced. Thanks Jan!:thumbs: