The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D II, 24L TS-e, 35L, 135L, Contax, Elinchrom, 430EX II, etc

SYGTAFOTO

Due to some personal reasons, I'm going to sell off some of my gear. I'll try best to describe them accurately and honestly.
I keep my gears clean, never dropped, no abuse, no smoking, and whatever else to describe them as close to brand new otherwise noted.
All funds are in Canadian dollars and does not include fees or shipping.

1. 5D mark 2 with about 10K actuations. Not a single mark on the camera. I had the screen protector on both screen since day 1. You can't tell it apart from brand new. I also have EG-S focusing screen installed. I have the stock EG-A screen and will be included in the sale.
2. Canon BG-e6. I had Rapid Strap on this and there is very minor paint wear on the bottom but that's about the only wear on this. It comes with 2 Canon batteries. This will be sold with the camera. $2500 for the camera and grip.

3. 24L TS-e mark 1, I'm the second owner. Datecode is UW. Glass is mint but barrel shows minor wear. I've tried to rotate the tilt axis and accidently stripped the 1 head of 4 screws, so failed attempt. If you're not planning to rotate the axis, then this doesn't matter. Comes with box, pouch, caps, and hood. $930

4. 35L, Datecode is UV, although it's a UV dated lens, it's pretty much in new condition except the hood which shows minor wear. +0 MA required. I have all the accessories that came with the lens. $1350.

5. 135L, Datecode is UV datecode, again this one's mint as well. +0 MA required. I have all the accessories that came with the lens. $950

6. Contax Carl Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 Planar MMJ with EOS adapter, it is a manual focus lens and produces amazing images. Does not interfere with mirror. $600

7. Contax Carl Zeiss 100mm f/2 Planar MMJ with EOS adapter, it is also a manual focus lens and produces stuning images. Shark fins by the mount have been shaved off to help clear mirror. $1100

8. Contax Carl Zeiss N mount 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 converted to EOS, stunning Zeiss quality pictures with auto-focus. It comes with UV, C-POL, ND0.6 and ND0.9 82mm filters, hood, and caps. $1120

9. Kenko DG extension tubes set for EOS. Mint condition. $150

10. Elinchrom BX 500Ri duo starter kit in brand new condition. I haven't used it much at all. Comes with everything in the kit plus I also have a 22" beauty dish that I'm going to include. $1550

11. Canon Speedlite 430 EX II in mint condition, comes with everything and will include a Gary Fong universal lightsphere - cloud. $350

I have a few high end UV, CPOL filters as well in 67mm, 72mm , 77mm sizes. (can't remember them exactly but I'll try to list them here from memory)

- B+W 67mm MRC UV
- B+W 72mm UV
- B+W 72mm C-POL thin mount
- B+W 77mm UV
- B+W 77mm MRC Kaesemann C-POL
- HOYA 77mm HMC UV

I won't sell the camera until most of the lenses are sold or if someone wishes to purchase a lens or two along with it.

thanks.