The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24-70 Zoom and 4 Prime Lenses

Nikon 24-70mm Zoom and 4 Prime Lenes

Nikkor 24-70mm AF-S f2.8 G ED IF Aspherical zoom lens. I am the original owner and the lens is about a year old. I would rate it at Mint condition. I have everything that came with the lens new. Serial Number is US387270. Asking $1425, net to me.

Nikkor 105mm AF-S f2.8 G VR Micro lens. Again, I am the original owner and the lens is about a year old. Rated Mint. Comes complete with everything in the box. Serial Number is US378728. Asking $700, net to me.

Nikkor 20mm AF f2.8 D lens. This is about six months old and used twice. I have a Nikon HB-4 lens shade included. This lens is like new. US514268. Asking $425, net to me.

Nikkor 50mm AF f1.8 D lens. This lens works perfectly. It is used, and I would rate it at a 9. Asking $90, net to me.

Nikkor 35mm AF f2 D lens. A very good, sharp lens. Comes with a Nikon HN-3 lens shade .Rated between a 9 and 9+. Asking $275, net to me.

I have way too many lenses, so these have to go. I will take PayPal, but you would have to pay the fees and shipping costs. Glad to answer any questions.