The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic GF1 kit (in white) and 14-140mm lens

J

jaydub

Hi everyone.

Well, due to some unexpected expenses, I have decided to sell my nearly new GF1 setup. It has been a lot of fun, but life and responsibilities trump fun right now. :)

All prices are via paypal gift, or add 3%. I'll cover shipping as well to CONUS, USPS priority in most cases. The camera will likely be sent via UPS.

White Panasonic GF1 with 20mm 1.7 lens - $700
I would like to sell these two together, since I bought it as a kit that way. I would estimate that the camera has fewer than 500 shots on it, and has been used sparingly only during family dinners and occasions. It's a very easy camera to carry, especially with the 20mm 1.7 lens. The body itself has no marks, no blemishes, and is difficult to tell from new. It will include the box, instruction manuals, etc. The camera itself has English menus, and operates identically to the black GF1 you'd find locally.

Panasonic 14-140mm lens - $550
I think I mounted this lens once to the camera, in the photo above. The IS works wonderfully, and the focal length is excellent. I just didn't have many occasions in which to use it. Lens will include the bag and caps.

Not looking for any trades at the moment, just need to free up some cash. Thank you for looking.

PS If anyone is interested in the package, let's work on a deal and I'll include a bag (can't recall the brand right now) I searched high and low to fit the lens and camera perfectly. :)

I will post more photos this weekend.

J

jaydub

Re: FS: Panasonic GF1 kit (in white) and 14-140mm lens

I have uploaded some new pics at the following link:

http://www.nextleafmedia.com/gf1

Apologies for showing a pic with the viewfinder. I anticipated it would sell together, but the LVF1 sold before anything else and I hadn't taken any new photos. Thanks.

Terry

Where is the white camera from? Does it have english menus?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Here's what he wrote:

The camera itself has English menus, and operates identically to the black GF1 you'd find locally.
Have to admit, the white is very cool looking!

I assume the EVF is included in your kit price?

ecsh

"I assume the EVF is included in your kit price?"

Its marked as sold in the other ad i believe.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

So this whole camera kit and 14-140 lens are now sold, or just the EVF? It helps to be specific rather than using the word "it" in sale ads where multiple items are being offered ;)

ecsh

I have seen in another ad on another forum, the EVF is sold. He also says this above in another post, But its best that the OP tell us what is or is not included i would think.
Joe

J

jaydub

I also stated in a post above that the LVF had been sold previously, and that I hadn't been able to post revised pics.

Camera sold to rrobinson54.

14-140mm lens remains.

J

jaydub

Everything is now sold.

Thank you.