The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Silver Leica M7 a la carte & Elmar 50

E

Eisemann

For some time I have been enthralled by the Leica Jaguar (picture below). The LEICA M6 XK50 1948~1998 edition had very well laid out specifications with cleverly matched components.

Accordingly and with an eye towards enhanced capability, I had an M7 built within the a la carte program that would emulate those characteristics that I found pleasing in the Jaguar.

This particular M7 has a Nappa Racing Green leather cover and MP controls that either duplicate or enhance, at least visually, those of the Jaguar. The included Silver Elmar-M 50/2.8 is Like New in the Box with leather case, and literature

The Camera is like new in the box with the literature and strap as supplied by Leica. It is of later manufacture such that it has the improved optical viewfinder.

i am selling the M7 and Elmar 50 as I have been fortunate to have recently acquired an M6 Jaguar, making this particular M7 redundant.

The Price is $3250. USPS Postage included within the CONUS.

Last edited:
E

Eisemann

The Black Rimmed battery cover as depicted in the Jaguar photo is included along with the silver rimmed cover as shown in the M7 Photo.

E

Eisemann

It appears that there is a 1mm surface scratch (no damage to the chrome) directly below the M7 engraving on the area below the raised ridge of the top cover. I have tried to depict it in a photograph but i cannot get it to photograph. It is really difficult to see. Accordingly, I am reducing the price of the M7 and Elmar to $3100. I would conservatively rate the camera as strong mint - .

Last edited:
E

Eisemann

Sale of the Leica M7 a la carte and Elmar 50 is no longer withdrawn.
PRICE IS REDUCED TO $3050 FOR BOTH M7 AND ELMAR-M 50