The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB - Leica 35 mm f/2 Summicron pre-asph, version 4 ("bokeh King")

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone,

I am interested in the good old Leica 35 mm f/2 pre-asph summicron (version 4), "bokeh king".... in excellent condition. 6 bit coding would be preferred but not an absolute. I prefer perfect glass and mechanics, and the best cosmetics possible.

I am looking to spend around $1,100-$1,500 depending on condition, included items (caps, hood, box, packaging, leather pouch, UV haze filter).

Anyone out there with one that's not being used? I'd prefer a U.S. sale if possible. I can send a personal check or bank check.

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

You are so right, K! Thanks to everyone for their kind offers. I found one that meets my needs, wants, and price. For any else of you out there interested, I am sure there are some people considering a sale! Thanks as well to Robert!

Best,
Ashwin