The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 9000ED

srtiwari

Selling a Like new Nikon 9000ED multi format scanner for a friend. He bought it for a project, and no longer needs it.
It is complete, in the original box, with the Manuals, holders, software disks, power and Firewire cables.
I would keep it myself, except I already have one.

Price: Looking for $2000, net to me.

Do have some flexibility, possible partial trade etc. (Looking for a Summilux 35mm f1.4 !!)

Will ship insured; prefer CONUS sale; prefer PayPal with confirmed address (please add 3% to total) but can accept cheque or MO, but will have to wait for cheque to clear.

Do not want item returned, unless something not as described. Will refund all but shipping Insurance in that situation..

I have bought and sold plenty (bought too much in fact) on RFF and on EBay (Kerichokid)

Professional

I really want this scanner, and i found one with someone in our region in middle east [he is in Qatar and i am in UAE] selling it cheaper than this [it is sold already few months ago], and looking at the price i can add $200-300 to buy new completely, even this is like new i always prefer to buy new completely un-opened box, but i have to see if i really need this scanner as soon as possible, and i know it is unavailable online these days but i can get it if i keep looking around or even special order.