The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

xpan/45 mm, nikon s with 5cmm f2, samsung ex-1 with olympus ep-1 finder

gallery7

GARAGE SALE TIME

hasselblad xpan with 45mm f4. solid functioning shape. meter is accurate, no lcd bleed. body has most of it's paint still intact.

the front finder window and one of the internal elements of the 45 have some fungus going on. the finder window would be an easy fix with top plate removal. lens will need more attention.

i bought it as a back-up with the intentions of cleaning it up. sadly i have zero time for any projects right now.

$850

hasselblad 150mm f4 t* (black) sonnar. this is a hard one to part with. beautiful, beautiful lens. no fungus, no scratches etc. front and rear caps.

$400

nikon s (serial 610xxxx) with 'japan' 5cm f2, original and rare hood, vivitar hotshoe meter and close up assembly.

solid camera and great classic shooter. no fungus or mold.

$800

samsung ex-1 with all the goodies and an optical finder from the ep-1. 35mm lines work well and the whole finder view matches the wide end.

$400

hasselblad softar 1 and 2.

$50

lindahl bellows and filter holder (for hasselblad). comes with all the gels and filters you can shake a stick at. about 20 if i recall.

$125

hasselblad 50-70 bellows/shade

$35

hasselblad 100-250 bellows/shade

$35

hasselblad flash bracket/handle with extension arm.

$125

lowepro roller case. used but solid shape with all inserts. paid about $350 when new! will easily hold a whole system.

$100

nikon sc-17 synch cord

$20

NPC polaroid back for 'blad

$80

hasselblad quick focus handle with pins for dof scale and box.

$10

ricoh grd battery

$20

i am with out digital camera until tomorrow night but can snap a pic or two with the iphone should you need to identify.

this is all working gear. not for the collector shelf. solid and functioning.

i am open to trades for a new light meter as mine is kaput. also looking for another haselblad strap.

sekonic 398 or better sort of thing.

please email for quick responses.
[email protected]

john