The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LNIB Leica 21mm 2.8 ASPH

gogopix

Subscriber
again, SO noticed dust on box. (it is almost NIB, except its in my cabinet. only opened to verify it is 6bit)

First $2900 takes it

check or bank ck, no paypal.
I fedex overnight

Victor

I'm on the fence selling this or the WATE. AT $3900 with finder. PM if interested in either

gogopix

Subscriber
again, SO noticed dust on box. (it is almost NIB, except its in my cabinet. only opened to verify it is 6bit)

First $2900 takes it

check or bank ck, no paypal.
I fedex overnight

Victor

I'm on the fence selling this or the WATE. AT $3900 with finder. PM if interested in either
well, S.O. has her eyes on my small storage cabinet, cherry, NOT for sale :D

anyway, here's what I'm going to do:
each week $100 comes off the price after midnight on friday.
You can offer at current price or wait....and lose it! :ROTFL:

good luck

at 0300am 11/6/10 these go to 2800 and 3800 resp.
and NO you can't offer until that is the price...to be fair

1st PM that closes gets it

Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Ok, price for 21mm (never mounted LNIB/NIB) is now $2700, and posted on several sites :D

WATE was to go to $3700, BUT at $1300 less than ebay used prices and $2200 less than new for a LNIB WATE, I see no reason to keep this as an option.

WATE is hereby withdrawn. Somebody missed a great deal. I am sure Leica will raise the prices at year end, but....c'est la vie

Victor

LarryWomack

I purchased a 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH from Victor last year. It arrived quickly and in exactly the condition stated - LNIB.

Good luck with your sale!

Larry

gogopix

Subscriber
I purchased a 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH from Victor last year. It arrived quickly and in exactly the condition stated - LNIB.

Good luck with your sale!

Larry
Thanks Larry. I really appreciate the comment.

Now, tomorrow, the 21mm goes to $2600... and that's it. Sells at that price, or I keep it.
I guess no one in the market, because at this price, it is way below new and used.

anyway, first offer gets it.

Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Well since nobody wants the 21mm NIB at $2400 I guess I'll just keep it.

All lenses withdrawn.

Victor