The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Arca Swiss Cube

E

eiaa

Anybody has one of these monsters laying around? Well, I would be l:bugeyes:king forward to give him a new home…

Thanks
Patrik

David K

Workshop Member
Our great leader Jack has one I believe but doubt you'd get him to part with it. These are as rare as hens teeth on the used market. Good luck with your search.

E

eiaa

Well :shocked:, thanks for your response. Let's see a little more if I will be lucky or have to get a new one…

EH21

I just handled one of these for the first time the other day. Very impressive and much lighter than I would have guessed. That leather case it comes with is a nice touch.

E

eiaa

Does anybody have a idea where this thing could be available. I mean a shop which has it in stock.
Thanks for your help :banghead:

V

Vivek

I am looking for a sales outlet of that as well. On the largeformat forum someone quoted a Canadian shop. I am really not sure if that really stocks/sells it.

P

Pedro Mendes

...or why don't you call or email Mr. Vogt,the designer of the cube and the owner of AS ?
He knows who is selling his babies.