The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: G2, GF1, M4/3 Lenses

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I'm switching from mFT to Sony NEX, and selling off my mFT gear. Prices are NET to me (please add any shipping/paypal fees).

Panasonic G2 Kit with 14-42 lens - $525 - SOLD
Lightly used G2 kit with 14-42 lens, in excellent condition with minor signs of use. Includes original box, accessories, manuals, etc. Includes an extra battery.

Panasonic GF1 w/out lens - $350 - SALE PENDING
Originally purchased this as a kit, but sold off the lens separately, so this is a body-only (no lens included). Includes original box, accessories, manuals, etc. Body is in excellent condition with minor signs of use. Includes an extra battery.

Olympus 9-18 f4.0-5.6 Lens - $500 SALE PENDING
This lens is a very good performer on the two bodies listed above. The lens is in excellent condition with minor signs of use. Includes original box and manual.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited: