The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Mint- Leica 21mm Elmarit Asph 6-bit

sa124m

I recently bought this lens but then soon after decided that I only need one 21mm. This lens was 6 bit coded by leica NJ. Lens comes with front and rear caps, hood, and hood cap. ALso a Heliopan UV filter. Lens is Mint minus there is a light mark near where the hood attaches. COmes with leather case and box too. I am asking $2800 Shipped. I will try to get photos soon. Please email me with questions.

sa124m

Re: Mint- Leica 21mm Elmarit Asph 6-bit

Lens is pictured on M9 here. I will try to take new photos soon but am without a digital camera right now. Price dropped to $2700 Shipped

sa124m

Re: Mint- Leica 21mm Elmarit Asph 6-bit

Bump...I think price is below going rate according to BH, ebay, etc. The lens is very very clean it looks practically new plus has 6-bit coding. I have been sick and have no digital camera to take new photos of the lens. Lens comes in older style white leica box.