The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony A900 under Warranty, Zeiss 16-35 in Canada

O

Oris642

I'm cutting back from two camera systems down to one (keeping m 4/3) so selling my SLR system:

Sony A900, about 15k actuations, under extended warranty until December 3, 2011. Extended Warranty is from www.onecall.com and is transferable. Wear marks on buttons and body from strap rubbing. No problems. With box, three Sony batteries, charger, manual, cables, etc. $1800

Sony Zeiss 16-35mm lens, under Canadian warranty until March 17, 2011. receipt from Henry's Cameras, I am the second owner, bought off Dyxum. In mint shape, looks new. With box, hood, carrying case, instructions. $1500

Minolta 17-35mm lens, condition 9/10, includes factory hood, both lens caps, and factory box. $300

I'm new here but have bought & sold on rangefinderforum and Large Format forum (when I had a Chamonix 4x5), my Ebay rating under natural_person is 689 @ 99%. I have bought & sold from Cindy Flood!

Picture link: http://gallery.me.com/knosin#100226&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=38

Payment by cash (local) or Paypal. Please email oris642 (at) telus (dot) net.

Last edited:
O

Oris642

Re: FS: Sony A900 under Warranty, Zeiss 16-35 in Canada

Sony A900 is sold.

O

Oris642

Re: FS: Sony A900 under Warranty, Zeiss 16-35 in Canada

Sony 16-35mm and KM 17-35mm also sold.