The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Compacts - V Lux 20 and D-Lux 4

Don Hutton

1. Like new Leica V Lux 20 - LNIB includes everything you get with a new camera - also includes a genuine extra Leica battery ($80 new) - all papers and software including receipt from a month ago for $824 including the extra battery. This is a US model and is eligible for a free Leica leather case (all necessary papers are included). This camera is not registered, so the buyer can register the camera and enjoy the awesome 2 year warranty. $499 shipped and Paypalled.

2. Leica D-Lux 4 in excellent overall condition. This includes only the camera, original Leica battery, charger and an extra generic battery (not in the photo) - two batteries total (the battery in the camera is an original Leica in excellent condition). The camera is working perfectly and is a fantastic compact. The white letters on the mode dial on the top have rubbed off somewhat - purely cosmetic as the mode is shown on the screen as you move the dial. otherwise, the camera is perfect - optics are 100% and pristine. The camera is fitted with a Giottos Schott glass LCD protector. The LCD screen underneath is perfect. $450 shipped and Paypalled.

Last edited:

Farnz

Don,

Since you haven't mentioned it, does the D-Lux 4 come with the accessory handgrip?

Pete.

Don Hutton

Prices reduced:

V Lux 20 - $480 shipped and Paypalled
D Lux 4 - $420 shipped and Paypalled

I believe that these are excellent prices for both.

Don Hutton

Jono

The deal-breaker for me is the slow lens - high ISOs look dire with all these compacts and that lens really forces you away from base ISO unless the sun is beating down... I think the Canon S95 is the business in pocketable compacts right now - the fact that it is so much cheaper is also kind of nice! Canon even make a fabulous waterproof housing for it for less than $200 more...