The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GRD3 + GV1 (21/28mm VF)

nahlene

Hi i have a GRD3 w/ VF combo in great condition for sale, i am the only owner since new---- $550 CAD (OBO) via Paypal + Shipping cost
I am selling it because i found myself using film exclusively nowadays, and a GR1s does the job for me.

Body in great condition, mildly used. The shutter actuation is slightly over 4000. it shows a few normal wears, mostly concentrated in hotshoe mount because i mount and unmount VF often. it COME WITH 2 EXTRA BATTERIES (3 IN TOTAL), ORIGINAL BOX, CHARGER, CORDS, LEATHER BAG, DOCUMENTS ETC.

****The flash is NOT working, see "*" below for this

GV-1: A really marvellous VF, has 21/28mm framelines, works well both with the body and the extension lens. Great condition, a few tiny dust stick on the corner of the surface, but invisible in use.

*Since i posted this camera in another forum before and ppl seems to get annoyed by the flash problem. I need to state clear. Just so you know the camera has not encounter any physical damage before, the flash just stopped working (I am not sure since when, i could only recall it was working when i bought it, then i hardly ever got a chance to use it). I sent it for an inspection and Ricoh told me nothing wrong but the flash, since i have passed the 1yr warranty, I did not want to fix it because in actual usage, i would say even under street light at night, the user do not need flash. The large aperture and good high ISO does the job, unless in complete dim where the light is truely awful and flat. So i think the camera is still a perfect tool for discreet candid street photography.

Other than that, the camera works flawlessly, the sensor is free of dust and I have put a high quality protection glass at back since new.

For reference: I am relatively new to this forum but i had been an experience member in RangefinderForum under the same name.

I am in Ontario Canada, GTA region, pick-up welcomed.
Shipping would be about $15 within Canada and $20 to CONUS. Others at cost

First "I'd take it" gets it, but i do accept reasonable offers.
Thanks for Reading.

Last edited: