The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FREE Epson 4000

Don Libby

Back from WY and I've decided that due to my new status of "Subscriber Enabler" I'd offer my Epson 4000 to anyone who wants it - so long as you come to Tucson and pick it up.

Yes, the printer is free. There's no shipping as whom ever contacts me first and says they want it and is willing to come to Tucson to pick it up can have it.

The printer is sitting on the stand/cabinet and while I use it for storage I'd be willing to let that go as well for $50.00.

There's nothing wrong with the printer - I just don't use it enough to keep it as I've been doing all my printing on the 9800.

There you have it, if you want the printer drop me a line or PM.

This is no gimmick; I decided while on the trip to let it go.

Don

kdphotography

So I guess the Gallagher (not Dave from CI fame) Epson Smash-a-matic is out of the question now, huh? :D

ken

p.s. I guess "Senior Enabler" is just a slight step better than "Instigator..."

jonoslack

Hi Don
that's what I did with mine . . . . . seemed like a good idea.

Ken - just count yourself lucky that you ain't 'super duper'
:ROTFL:

dseelig

I got a friend in NYC that would lve this but alas NYC. I just bought a 3880 if not for that I would be planning a road trip. David

Don Libby

I've had a couple inquires and will keep everyone in the loop.

The printer still works great so I can't see taking it to the desert; I did that with a laptop and putting it to sleep with the aid of a .44

Don

UPDATE: - It looks like the printer will be staying in the Tucson area, I'll know more tomorrow morning. The stand is still available...

Don Libby

The printer and stand is now gone to a new home. I also got a new member signed up as well.

Many thanks to all who have written.

Don

jonoslack

The printer and stand is now gone to a new home. I also got a new member signed up as well.

Many thanks to all who have written.

Don
Well done Don - quite the right thing to do . . . I hope the new owner is really happy with it.

J

jessestephen

As the new owner of the 4000 in question, I'd like to give a big thanks to Don and Sandy for their generosity - we can put this printer to good use. Funny to find out that they live right down the road as well!

One footnote, however. Before I was able to merrily make an escape, Don seized me by the arm and made me swear on the spot to post to getDPI! There is no free lunch after all! Ah well, I'll take it all in stride and be sure to let you guys know how it all goes.

"Senior Enabler" indeed!!

http://jessestephen.com/

Don Libby

As the new owner of the 4000 in question, I'd like to give a big thanks to Don and Sandy for their generosity - we can put this printer to good use. Funny to find out that they live right down the road as well!

One footnote, however. Before I was able to merrily make an escape, Don seized me by the arm and made me swear on the spot to post to getDPI! There is no free lunch after all! Ah well, I'll take it all in stride and be sure to let you guys know how it all goes.

"Senior Enabler" indeed!!

http://jessestephen.com/
Glad to see your first post Jesse! How was the ride home?

Senior Enabler is a title I wear proudly :angel::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Don

It seems bare only having the 9800 against the wall...