The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD iMac 27" i7 2.93 ghz (current model) new!!

Sharokin

This is a new top of the line new (not like new, new) iMac 27" with an upgraded i7 processor and 2TB HD sitting in a sealed box.

Apple cosmeticslly damaged my current iMac and replaced it (without asking for it back) with this one. This is the current top of the line that will sell for $2350 (with upgrades) plus tax.
You save close to $600!

Specs are
iMac 27"
2.93 i7 Processor
2TB HD
4 gig RAM

Again this is new in a sealed box.

Price is firm!

Local sale (Southern California) preferred

Price is $2,000 FIRM

bradhusick

Re: iMac 27" i7 2.93 ghz (current model) new!!

This is a good deal.

FYI - "top of the line" would include 16GB RAM and 2TB Serial ATA Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive. That config is $4099 on the Apple Store.

kebebe

I am in So Cal. Is there any warranty? I might be interested.

Kebebe

Sharokin

I'll call Apple tomorrow and ask them about the warranty.
It's a new computer so it should come with a one year warranty with the option to add Apple Care.

Thanks!

kebebe

Sounds good. Let me know and I would like to see it and may bring i home.

Sharokin

Just called Apple this morning and found out you can activate the computer's one year warranty on your own and also purchase Apple Care.

Call me for any questions.

Thanks!