The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E-PL1 kit with 14-42 zoom -- $375 obo

Audii-Dudii

I bought this to supplement my E-P1 body and didn't remember that I had bought the zoom kit (with the collapsible 14-42 zoom lens) instead of the body-only kit until I retrieved the box from my closet last weekend. As you can see below -- forgive my crappy photos, puh-leeze! -- everything except the body has never been used or even removed from its original packaging. Cosmetically, with the exception of the scuff shown in the last photo, the camera is in excellent condition and has only a few months worth of use. I'm not sure of the exact shutter activation count, but it can't be more than 1500 or so. Mechanically, it has worked -- and does work -- perfectly and, IMO, it offers the best imaqe quality of all the Olympus m4/3 cameras as well as (at least) the Panasonic G1 and GF1.

Alas, I presently own four m4/3 bodies and only need one of them now that I have moved up to medium format for my "serious" photography , so it's time to start thinning the herd, so to speak. If you have any questions or want any additional photos, drop me a note and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

Last edited: