The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E30, 12-60mm, Sigma 30mm

tempuraki

Hi, I am selling the following:

Olympus E-30 body - $550
This is in very good condition, only some very light scratches on LCD due to normal wear, and works perfectly. This is the same one I was selling a couple months ago, but I kept it and sold my E620 instead. I've been using it regularly since then, so the shutter count has increased to 12228. Comes with battery, charger, neck strap, usb cord, and body cap only. Will include a promaster camera bag.

Olympus Zuiko 40-150mm f/4-5.6 kit lens - $60
Perfect condition, comes with hood and both caps.

Olympus Zuiko 12-60mm f/2.8-4 SWD - $650
Like new in box, with everything, including a Hoya UV filter.

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 - $370
Like new in box, with everything, including a B+W uv filter. No focusing issue. Very very sad to see it go. I am not selling this before the body.

adata 16gb CF card - $20
very fast, no problem at all.

Buy everything for $1550.

once again, all prices include shipping in the CONUS and fees. I can ship to elsewhere if you want to pay for shipping and other fees. I strongly prefer dealing locally in NYC, and I will gladly give additional discounts for local deals.

Thanks.