The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Giveaway: Epson 1270 printer

Godfrey

Epson 1270 ... Free to a good home, pick up only.
(Santa Clara, California, USA)

I haven't used this printer in quite a long time other than to turn it on occasionally and make a couple of prints to keep it from clogging up. I just dropped in a new color ink cartridge (date expired 2007 though...) and exercised it again. It seems to be working fine.

I have no need for it anymore. Anyone who would like it, please contact me. In a few days, it will likely go to the recycling center if no one wants it.

thanks!

Diane B

I should have done that with my 1280 and 2200. OTOH, a lot less interest in picking it up in western NC LOL

I think this is a great idea to offer free items. There are lots of bits and pieces and even larger items we all own and really don't need or use that wouldn't be worth trying to sell but that someone else can make use of in some way.

bensonga

I gave my 1280 and 2200 away to friends and the printers are still going strong. I'm sure there must be many people out there who would love to have a printer like this....just tough connecting with them sometimes.