The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Thumbs Up EP1 Silver No Lettering

tom in mpls

I have a silver Thumbs Up EP1 for sale. This is the version with no lettering. The only wear is on the part that slides into the hot shoe; when it is in place the worn edges cannot be seen.

Ships in original box for $100.

tom in mpls

Re: FS Thumbs Up EP1 Silver No Lettering

Please note that the worn finish is only on the edge of the bit that slides into the hotshoe. You can see in the bottom pic that it is not much.

Last edited:

tom in mpls

Please be patient. The pictures in the post above take a long time to load for some reason.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

I recently bought a thumbs up for my M9. I wish I would have tried it sooner. It makes a difference in the security of your hold on the camera and I feel it gives me another stop that I can safely take advantage of.

If you have an M8 or M9 without the thumbs up, you can't go wrong buying from Tom.