The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Infrared converted Nikon D80 with Nikon 18-70 lens, excellent cond.

boxerlover

Lots of extras with this excellent infrared converted Nikon D80 and reconditioned 18-70 lens. Extras include the Really Right Stuff BD90-L L-Plate and wrench, three Nikon Rechargeable batteries and Nikon MH-18a Quick Charger and AC Adapter, Nikon camera strap, original box with instruction manual only and Thom Hogan's complete guide to Nikon D80 plus Digital Infrared Photography by Deborah Sandige, Digital Infrared Photography by Patrick Rice, Photoshop CS3 RAW by Mikkel Aaland.

I'm the second owner and when bought original owner said shutter count was 7507. I've put on less than 1000 clicks, probably around 500 but can't find a program that shows shutter count, would be glad to send last photo taken if interested. Per previous owner, infrared conversion service was $400 by LifePixel using Standard Color IR Filter. Really Right Stuff L-Brace was $140. I have 100% feedback on EBAY under sunsetandrainbows.

Paypal fees, shipping with insurance for selling price are included for $625.00

boxerlover

Price Drop $575.00 Not much more than it would cost for a LifePixel infrared conversion and the L-Plate and look at all the extras you get, camera, lens, books, extra batteries. Shipping and paypal fees are included in price.

V

Vivek

Awesome deal! :thumbs:

Anyone wanting to get into IR (especially false color IR that no Panasonic or Canon camera can do so well) should buy this.

boxerlover

Thanks Vivek, have responded to one PM and have a pending payment but do not know if this will go through, will update later this evening. This is really a nice set up if IR is your interest.