The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PRICE REDUCTION Cambo wide DS with 2 lenses

M

matereti

Sorry do not know how to modify old post, so I am putting a new tread.

System is less then 2 years old.
Everything is sitting in my closet about one year, basically I am getting out from interior & architecture photography. Everything is in like new condition.

Prices are MORE THEN 35% of calumet prices.

Wide DS body WITH Mamiya adapter plate and viewfider $2000

24mm lens $3055 , Schneider Apo Digitar - NEW PRICE IS $2900
28mm lens $5200, Rodenstock Apo Siranoar HR - NEW PRICE IS $4900
SOLD 47mm lens $1890, Schneider Apo Digitar

Buyer pays shipping.
Pay pal or cash, if pay pal add 3% extra
I am located in NYC
Thanks
Goran

M

matereti

do they have prices on used 24mm and 28mm XL lanses?
And what is the condition of the equipment they are selling? Also why are you putting only half of the equipment they are selling, the half that you put is really low? Why are you not putting the price on these two lenses that is high?

Cambo DS/RS Schneider 120mm F/5.6 Lens $2999 $2250
Cambo DS/RS Rodenstock HR90 $3690 $2950

Last edited:

mediumcool

Hello matereti

Your first two sentences are rhetorical, so I will pass on commenting further.

I put the information most relevant to your offerings in the screenshot (body and body w/wide-angle), but *all* of the info (about what CI have for sale used and/or demo) is in the link supplied, which you presumably followed.

So why the grumpiness? ;)

Last edited:
M

matereti

Hello matereti

Your first two sentences are rhetorical, so I will pass on commenting further.

I put the information most relevant to your offerings in the screenshot (body and body w/wide-angle), but *all* of the info (about what CI have for sale used and/or demo) is in the link supplied, which you presumably followed.

So why the grumpiness? ;)
Grumpiness is coming from your side, sorry,
If your intents where polite you should place the link with whole info or even better just the link and let people go and see for themselfs.
If I had something to say I would politly PM seller with info first, or maybe things are different down under?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This is a year old ad. I would assume items are now sold. And BTW just for the record price policing is not allowed on this site PERIOD