The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: i1 "Photo" Calibration kit

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have an i1 "Photo" calibration kit that is about 4 years old for sale. It has worked perfectly for me up through my x800 printers and regular monitors. My NEC monitor has it's own calibration puck and my 7900 printer has excellent profiles, so I no longer need this unit. It cost me $1500 when I bought it new, and now I think similar packages from Gretag/Monaco run around $400. So asking $200 for this kit.

Included in original box are, i1 (Eye One) "Pro" colorimeter head, white ceramic tile calibration plate, ambient light head, monitor adapter puck for profiling monitors, printer profiling guide bed for creating custom print profiles, and USB cable. A copy of the latest i1 Match software can be downloaded directly from the Monaco/Gretag site.

Asking $200 for everything