The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: 3 Esoteric lenses for M

V

Vivek

I am shifting away from small format RF (especially with the soon to depart Epson R-D1s, I still keep/use film gear) and would like to explore any possibilities for trades from Nikon owners in terms of current lenses.

W-Nikkor-C 2.5cm f/4 in excellent shape (old collector item nowadys, so no point in saying it is "mint") in LTM.

Canon 50/0.95 TV lens in M mount. Recently CLAd. Works great (especially for digital, there were 3 versions of this lens, this, due to its coatings is the best and also is the last version). Cosmetics poor.

Tegea 9.8mm f/1.8 in M mount. An ultrafast ultrawide angle lens. This was originally made for Arriflex. No RF coupling. Covers APS-C will show vignetting on M8 sensor. Superb lens, especially for closeups. (close focuses to about 2.5cm). The lens is production even now by Kinoptik. My sample is old though.

I will supply images, details etc to any interested parties.

Thanks!

V

Vivek

W-Nikkor-C 2.5cm f/4- a sample shot (Espon R-D1s, f/5.6- tiny wide angle lens):

Canon 50/0.95- a sample shot (f/0.95, R-D1s, 1/500s, handheld):

Kinoptik Tegea 9.8mm f/1.8 extreme close-up example (~f/5.6, shooting into the Sun, Epson R-D1s):