The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad lenses, 50mm, 150mm

nanthor

Selling my Hasselblad 50mm CF f4 lens which just came back from D.Odess after a partial CLA, just focus lube, the speeds checked out OK. This lens has moderate wear cosmetics, smooth focus, proper operating aperture and shutter speeds. Glass is near perfect, no sign of fungus or cleaning marks, I did notice when getting ready for sale a very tiny spot of coating missing on back element, about the size of the end of a pin, it has no effect on the great pictures this produces but does give someone the opportunity to pick this up for a great price. Comes with front and rear caps, $330.00 net to me

Also selling my 150mm CF lens which has no issues with the glass, moderate wear, smooth focus, speeds seem accurate, again, great pictures, comes with both caps and a bay 60 UV filter, $290.00 net to me

Will sell both together for $600.00 net.

Sales in CONUS only please, I have long time great seller history on the bay and photonet site, no problems and always willing to accept returns if buyer is not happy.

Last edited: