The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: Sony 135mm 1.8

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: WTB: Sony 135mm 1.8

Between you and Marc wondering which closet to steal from would be the best heist. LOL

jonoslack

Between you and Marc wondering which closet to steal from would be the best heist. LOL
Nah - no contest . . . I've only got humble M9's and dSLR stuff - Marc has everything (except for an S2 :ROTFL:)

Mind you, I've been playing with some Pentax limited primes - pretty things . . . and pretty good too! . . . . tiny and hard to resist :eek:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Guy, I have one extremely sharp example LNIB, absolutely mint in every respect. Barrel, mount, glass and hood all impeccable. BUT...I'd want $1000 net to me for it. (I have an expensive Leica habit to feed.)

I know that's pretty close to the B&H price new - but this one is to all intents and purposes, new.

Let me know....I hope I'm not going to regret this...but in truth I'm just not using it.

Regards,
Bill

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

OK!
[email protected]

I haven't checked shipping but let's say Expedited, insured with tracking, $35. I'll refund any excess or absorb any shortfall.

PayPal gift, then, of $1035. I'll refund in full if you don't LOVE it!

Best,
Bill

jonoslack

Well Done Guy - it's around $1900 in the UK:eek:
I've just been looking at B&H, you sure get good deals on lenses!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Yes thanks Jono i am excited to get this. Have the 24-70 , Flash and now 135 should be a perfect kit for me. Thanks Bill I really appreciate this. BTW I sent you more and i don't want any refund back , go have a few beers on me. Guy

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

At the time I bought this lens new, Sony was trying to make a dent in Canada and for a change offered the a900 and the lenses for the same as in the US - but in $CDN. As the $CDN was about 90C US at the time, we were actually getting a 10% discount on US prices. Also got a two year warranty!

And thanks, Guy, I have that beer in front of me now!

Well Done Guy - it's around $1900 in the UK:eek:
I've just been looking at B&H, you sure get good deals on lenses!