The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 7, Rollei 35RF, 28mm Biogon, TLA200

chaser

User Mamiya 7 body. I bought this a week ago, and then started looking for a lens for it. While looking I found and bought a Plaubel. Wish I could keep both but I don't have the funds at the moment. $500

Rollei 35RF. Great body with a few small marks from usage. Missing the little cover for the trigger wind slot. I may be willing to add a silver 40mm sonnar with finder if you want to make it a kit contact me. Camera is just serviced and ready for years of use. $450

Contax G 28mm Biogon. Great condition and crazy sharp like all g lenses that I have had. Comes with lens hood and special lens hood cap. $375

TLA200 few marks comes with case and box
$75

pm or email thanks

chaser

Oh, Someone noted on rff that the Rollei 35RF doesn't come with a trigger wind slot cover so the camera is complete