The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Profoto Pro 7B Pack with 2 Profoto 7B heads Priced to sell

I just picked up a pro 7B2 so I need to sell one of my 7B packs and 2 heads. It comes with a charger, 2 heads and a battery that holds a full charge. I have never had an issue with the battery dying on a shoot. Also comes with 2 zoom reflectors.The flashtubes look almost brand new still and have tons of life left in them! This is an excellent kit at a great value!

If you are thinking of getting into a lighting system, Profoto is the way to go. I switched over from white lightning about 6 months ago, and it was one of the greatest switches I've ever made! Own some of the best lighting at a fraction of the normal cost!

I have been seeing the 7B's go for around 4K with two heads on here. There is another one for sale for 4250 with a pocket wizard.
I want this to sell ASAP, so I will sell mine for 3500 shipped. Or 3350 local pickup in San Diego. This is $700 cheaper than buying just the pack without heads on BH. Please add 3 percent for paypal or send via paypal gift or wire transfer.

Pictures: