The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cambo WRS-1000

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Cambo:
WRS-1000 Cambo Wide RS Body $2165.00
SLW-88 Interface Plate Mamiya AFD $265.00
WDS-551 Schneider APO-Digitar 35 XL $2700.00
SOLD: WDS-935 35mm viewfinder mask $105.00
SOLD: WDS-580 Viewfinder $530.00
SOLD: Schneider Center-Filter IIF for 35mm Digitar $180.00

Condition is essentially as new with slight wear on the lens panel mount where the latches rub.
The body comes complete with the original case and led illuminator.
Prices are all inclusive of priority mail postage to US addresses.
Payment by paypal, shipment to verified paypal addresses.

thanks for looking
-bob

Last edited:

Don Libby

Re: FS: Cambo WRS-1000

All I can say is WOW! :eek:

This is only the 2nd WRS I've ever seen go up for sale since they hit the market and someone out there will be getting one heck of a great deal/camera setup.

(So where are you going from here?)

Don

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Oh, lets say a couple of four letter words tempted me :angel:

kdphotography

Whaddaya think, Don? I think this would be a great wedding rig... :ROTFL:

If my kids didn't have a direct parasite line to my wallet, I'd be calling you right now Bob.... :D

Don Libby

Whaddaya think, Don? I think this would be a great wedding rig... :ROTFL:

If my kids didn't have a direct parasite line to my wallet, I'd be calling you right now Bob.... :D
I was on the fence calling you on this - I think you need to jump on this. Heck with the kids

kdphotography

I really would love to get your Cambo RS, Bob. I can't do it even after consulting with the other resident Super Enabler. I even held a straight face with my sons when I told them that going to college is so overrated....

:ROTFL:

This definitely will be a great kit for someone....

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

I really would love to get your Cambo RS, Bob. I can't do it even after consulting with the other resident Super Enabler. I even held a straight face with my sons when I told them that going to college is so overrated....

This definitely will be a great kit for someone....
:wtf: If they really want to go they could work their way through :p
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

In the spirit of Black Friday
$4868 paypaled and shipped to lower 48 US addresses
Items included are body, lens, plate, and bag.
Will be listed here exclusively through Friday November 26.
After that time it will be listed elsewhere as well.
thanks
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

This is a really nice cam in action, surprised it is still for sale here. Images are killer from that lens

mediumcool

Bob

I have money available. Could you supply a total price incl. shipping to the Antipodes (ie Australia)?

Thanks
Ian

Last edited:

f8orbust

Bump for a great camera. Tilt AND swing available on the lens, more horizontal shift than the RM3D or Alpa Max 12, no sliding back yet...but one's in the offing, small and compact (1kg), much better availability of used lenses, and you can actually phone up and speak to the guys in charge - Rene and Hank. In all the talk of Arca this or Alpa that, this little camera gets pushed to the side, but it's really the dark horse of the field - a fantastic bit of kit.

kdphotography

Yes it is....
Can we make a deal?
:)
-bob
Were you thinking in terms of visitation for the camera? :D

Thankfully, Ian has the monetary support for your Cambo, Bob. My hands were getting pretty shaky. I was about to complain to Jack that I thought it was pretty unethical to ply on the weaknesses of a gear-addicted enabler...

Someday, someday....