The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Wacom Intuos3 6x8 inch Graphics tablet

Godfrey

Wacom Intuos3 6x8 inch Graphics Tablet for sale:

VG to Excellent condition, with pen and mouse. It's in the original box and packaging. It works great. Instruction manual and the latest software are all downloadable from Wacom's website but I'll be happy to put them on a CD for you.

$145 shipped in the USA (USPS Priority Mail), shipping and PayPal fees included. (For sale outside the USA, message me and I'll figure the price with shipping).

I've had this graphics tablet for several years and it is a fine performer. I find that I don't use it other than very infrequently, that's all, and I need the desk space more. :)

Godfrey

Hmm, no interest?

Okay, I'll reduce price to $125 (shipped/pp as above). If that doesn't stir some interest by next week, it goes to Ebay.